Sniff This!!!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day1

Well day 1 was easy but we all know that the first couple of days on a diet or workout routine are the easiest. I decided to start the day slowly with a bike ride in the morning around town. It was a good excuse to get out and pay all my bills in person rather than mailing them. Around four o'clock I got in a thirty minute jog to work off my lunch. The jogging still is a bit difficult due to the lack of air compared to the Atlanta area. I hope to be able to get over that soon because it does not feel comfortable to run while having a heart attack. Tonight I got passed by a jogger having a conversation on the phone in the park. I'm sure if someone were to ask me a question while I was running they would only get a few gasps of air and a few mumble words for a reply. All in all I think this was a good day one and hope that the next thirty nine will be same if not better.

Breakfast - Breakfast Bar 3 cups water
Lunch - Salad tomatoes carrots and ranch dressing. 3 cups water
Snack - Pickles 4 small, Rice with soy sauce 3 cups water
Dinner - Veggie burger patties, cream of broccoli soup 3 cups water

Weight 216.5 (clothes off of course) every ounce counts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment