Sniff This!!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

20 in 40!!!!

I am starting challenge tomorrow to lose 20 pounds in 40 days!!! I have always talked about loosing weight which gets boring after the first time I would think. Usually after babbling about loosing some extra baggage I end up order Chinese food and stuff my face. I'm sure that I am not alone in doing such foolish but satisfying mistakes. Anyway this is my last night before the 40 days begins and hopefully I can make it this time. I figure posting my actual results might motivate me to actually reach my goal this time.

Everyday I will be listing :
- Weigh In and I promise not to lie
- Food for the day no matter how bad it might get
- Exercise that I have or have not done
- Lastly a bit of reflection positive or negative on the days progress

1 comment: